Friday, May 22, 2009

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Demo

So, I am probably the last kid on the block to hear about the news like always. The new Monster Hunter Freedom Unite has a demo and it has been released. I decided to download it last night when I searched Monster Hunter on my twitter sadly and it resulted in tweets spewing out "MONSTER HUNTER UNITE DEMO RELEASED!" As my psp, rightfully named tank, read it was installing I could not withhold my excitement. Although I have seen some bits and pieces of the opening cut scene, the finished product on my psp gave me a warm fuzzy feeling inside. I was a little disappointed that I couldn't create my own character on the demo, but I completely understood. Plus, I'm not going to complain if I get to play Monster Hunter Freedom Unite early. I don't have much complaints about it so far, the limited amount of loading screens is much appreciated along with my very helpful felyne partner. Is the felyne partner going to be optional though? Hope so, maybe I won't feel as much accomplished when I defeat a wyvern as I used to. I only used the dual swords and the long sword so far to defeat what I think is called the Hypnocatrice. I love how my felyne friend smacks me when I fall asleep =]

I didn't need to use all the weapons to know that it works pretty much the same way as the other Monster Hunter games in the series. My brother believes that they should of added something to keep the fan's attention, something new. I say, "if you have a good thing, why change it?" I am one of those people who don't really like change and once I get used to something, I don't wish change it. When I like something, for example the 'EEL SPECIAL' at Makoto Sushi, I'll keep ordering it. It's delicious! And Monster Hunter Freedom Unite is just as tasty. I wouldn't change a thing...well I wouldn't say that. I haven't played the real game yet; however, I did notice a slight blurriness on my silver psp's screen. Not to be alarmed though, I think it's just the demo, I'm sure they will make it look cleaner on the finished product. Or maybe I was tired and my eyes were heavy? (It was 1:00 AM) xD

P.S- The reason my psp is named Tank is because on the first day I got it I nearly dropped it and panicked so I tried to catch it and ended it spiking it down to the ground like a volley ball. O.O I almost cried! Luckily my beautiful new psp did not have a scratch on it. I am a spaz though and now my psp has scars to show for it.



Monster Hunter Freedom Unite ftw! "Why change a good thing?"

-in case anyone wants to know, my twitter is @thebestzombie

=]

No comments: